Refunds and Exchange Policy
Refunds and Exchanges
- Our exchange & refunds policy is strictly valid for 14 days from the day Australia Post shows the parcel delivered.
- If 14 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can not offer you an exchange or refund.
- For change of mind purchases or incorrect sizes selected by yourself, an exchange only will apply providing its within the 14 days. This also applies to all Preorder items.
- You will be responsible for the return postage costs to us, and then for the exchanged item to be returned back to you.
- We do not refund on items other than deemed faulty, and the fault is not that of your own. The same 14 day policy applies for a faulty item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused with tags still attached where applicable, and in the same condition that you received it. Items must also be in the original packaging, unopened and unworn or washed.
- To complete your exchange, you may need to have the item returned for inspection prior to the agreement of an exchange.
- We do not refund for any change of mind purchases. This includes any Preorder items. As per consumer affairs and under the fair trade authority, we can only offer an exchange or credit for any change of mind orders, providing it is within 14 days of the parcel deemed delivered.
- If your item has a fault and is by no fault of your own, please email us within 14 days of receiving your item at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us and obtain a return address.
- All of our items are inspected thoroughly prior to leaving us, but if the unfortunate event occurs, we will happily exchange or, at our discretion, we may offer refund if a replacement is unavailable.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Upon inspection, we will then notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange. We may offer you a refund only if we cannot replace a faulty item.
- If a faulty item has been approved, a refund will be processed within 24 hours via the original payment method you used for your order, or ultimately a credit for an exchange will be issued.
- No Sale item can be returned for a store credit or exchange, unless the item is faulty through no fault of your own. Our 14 day return policy is applicable to sale items.
- This includes items where a discount code has been used.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Exchanges are accepted within 14 days of receiving your order for change of mind purchases, providing they are not sale items, and are still in new unopened, unworn and unwashed condition and where applicable, tags still attached.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for exchange details.
- We will issue an invoice for return postage to resend exchanges or issue a store credit.
- Exchange products will not be sent until return postage has been paid for by yourself.
- Stock and products are thoroughly checked and rechecked before they are posted, but please understand that on the rare occasion, an item may be faulty. If an item is faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note - This must be returned to us before 14 days of receiving your order.
- All items will be inspected upon receiving them back to us, and on some occasion, will be sent back to our supplier for assessment or repair.
- Please be advised that items need to be returned within the 14 day policy period.
- To return your product, please contact us at email@example.com for postal details.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- In the event of a fault, we will refund the cost of shipping to have the item returned. This is refunded once the item/items have been inspected and declared faulty through no fault of your own.
- Please note - No refunds are applicable on shipping costs initially sent to you.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.